Recents in Beach

The Brothers Book Cover Design


The Brothers Book Cover Design

  I will design a creative book cover, book cover design or ebook 
Marvelous deal over here free source file of your book cover design if you want to need

I'm a book cover designer who also runs an indie writer's blog. I know how to stimulate your ideas in clean artwork that your viewers will be happy to share with their friends. My key asset is the satisfaction of my client that can not be compromised.

What I need the following from you:

1. Title, Subtitles
2. Author Name
3. Image If you have one (Optional)
4. Book cover Size

Your stunning designs will be quick and very attractive, appealing and looks great when you get printed. 
Trust me about this. 
I'm taking my time and design a cover that will stand out and help you sell your books rapidly.

WHAT YOU WILL GET ON MY GIG:

  • Free 3D Model  (MOCKUP)
  • High-Quality designs 300dpi
  • Free Stock Images
  • Creative & Unique Ideas
  • Unlimited Revisions for All Customers
  • 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
  • Vip & Lifetime Support

Simply drop me a message if you have any query

Regards
tayyabartist

Post a Comment

0 Comments